This topic contains 11 replies, has 1 voice, and was last updated by Profile photo of Renee Jordan Renee Jordan 4 years, 7 months ago.

28 Years of Audio Content

• Profile photo of Renee Jordan

**Conjunction Junction, what’s your function? No seriously, I slept through grammar class, so I have no idea what you do.**

Profile photo of

Seriously, I said I’ve been podcasting for 28 years, and I mean just that, 28 years. I started back when I was working on creating the Internet. My first podcast was March 1, 1982.

Profile photo of Kate Cheevers

“If you can’t dazzle them with brilliance, baffle them with bullshit!”

Captain of the Touchback and Proud member of the Gutter Sistren

Profile photo of Kate Cheevers

What would we do without you???

Captain of the Touchback and Proud member of the Gutter Sistren

Profile photo of Eric Parker

We can only burn her if she weighs as much as a Duck!

Profile photo of Renee Jordan

Podcasting has been around for roughly 125 years, but until recently only the insanely wealthy could afford to access them or even knew of their existence. It’s one of those super-secret Illuminati things.

I’m totally not pulling this out of my ass or anything. Wink

**Conjunction Junction, what’s your function? No seriously, I slept through grammar class, so I have no idea what you do.**

Profile photo of Joseph Cartwright

and therefore is gospel.

no matter what the statement is irrefutable

[flickr-photo:id=3718433600,size=m][flickr-photo:id=3725895360,size=m]

Profile photo of Adam Gurri

Maybe they’re 28 years calculated by the orbit of a different planet around a different sun?

Profile photo of critter clark

Are metric years longer than standard years or shorter?

Profile photo of Scott "Big Fish" Pond

… then it is true no matter what other reputable “official” sources say… they just haven’t realized their mistake yet.

-Sci-FiGeek Version 2.0 – Bigger, better, stronger… and with improved green goo!

Profile photo of Eric Parker

Because it was said by our FDO

Profile photo of Adam Gurri

Hey El Siglerissimo,

Every so often on the podcast you say something like “28 years of audio content”–I can’t remember the exact phrase. I’ve been wondering–what do you mean by that? Obviously there weren’t podcasts 28 years ago so I was just curious about what you were referencing.

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.