This topic contains 25 replies, has 1 voice, and was last updated by Avatar of athanas athanas 5 years, 9 months ago.

2008 NFL Playoff predictions…

I’ll be pulling for the Eagles.

I’m a Seahawks fan myself, but my Dad is an Eagles fan, so I’d like for him to see his team win it all.

That, and I hate the Steelers, think the Cards are a fluke, and don’t normally back teams that have players that kill people.

Everyone I talk to has no real reason to hate the Eagles exept for philly being the oldest city in the country, them being a good team, and ALL. THAT. JAZZ.Laughing     Ωmega team. Eagles.

LOATH THEM!

YES? NO?! WHY NOT? Why does everyone hate Killidelphia?Yell

HUH?! HUH?! WHY?!

I hate to disagree with the FDO, but the Lions need another year to pull it together. 2010 is going to be there year. The 2009 regular season will fall to another underachiever, the Vikings. As for XLIII, Pittsburg will fend off Arizona for the win.

"I tried to stand up and fly straight, but it wasn’t easy with that sumbitch in the White House. I dunno. They say he’s a decent man, so maybe his advisors are confused."

for some reason Eli forgot to show up last weekend. I do like the Steelers and I think they may go all the way.

are looking pretty hot!

Meow, Meow!

"Well. I’ll tell you what. You gonna kick it with me. Or I’m gonna kick you out. What you think of that?" Sister Mary Clarence 

are still looking good! How’s your team doing? 

WOOF, WOOF

the first over-time super bowl game ever with those two defenseive squads….

"Suffer the Kobolds, for they shall rise up to beat you senseless."

-Me

he isn’t respected around the league,  not yet anyways…. i just wonder how many poor saps he has to trample before he gets respect…

-Me

Currently living in panther land, and them doing extremely well this season, how can I not vote against them. How did deangelo not make it to the probowl???

G-Man

Are that you singing???

Steelers over Panthers in the Super Bowl!! It would make for a fantastic game!

..No Bounce..

…No Play…

just for you, i just placed a $50 bet for ur steelers to be beaten by the Panthers in the Superbowl

-Me

==============

Option Number Four

He’s still delusional from that morphine drip!  HEHE!!!!

"Well. I’ll tell you what. You gonna kick it with me. Or I’m gonna kick you out. What you think of that?" Sister Mary Clarence 

The next Super Bowl Champions have clinched the AFC North.

Happy, now. 

..No Bounce..

…No Play…

Dear God man! There’s could be children on this fucking board!!! How DARE you use language like Pittsburg Steelers where decent folk can overhear you.
    For shame.  for shame.
    Secretary General, Evil League of Evil

Clinched AFC North and a first week bye. Could wrap up home field advantage with a win against the Tinnysee Tuxedos. 

..No Bounce..

…No Play…

one won’t make it and the other holds their fate in their own hands.  They win out and they are in.  I won’t tell you who my teams are but since I’m from Texas………..

Dude!
    I’m a fucking Browns fan so how stupid am I?
    Secretary General, Evil League of Evil

your welcome for my Panthers openin up a can o’ whoop ass on Denver last  week

-Me

I just need for the Broncos to lose out and the Chargers to win out…There is still hope!  Maybe next years SuperBowl can feature the Bolts and the Lions!

should be ready to go this summer!!!!  Just kidding.  Yes the Lions have a good RB and WR just need to get a QB and some defense (they have allowed the most points in the NFL) and they are good to go.  However, in defense of the defense, they do spend a lot of time on the field. 

All I have to say is that the Lions have done a tremdous job of kicking just enough ass to lock up the #1 draft pick…. maybe they can get T-bo….. then they really could kick ass…

-Me

And those who don’t believe can go screw. Please ignore all previous claims that 2008, 2007, 2006, 2005 and 2004 were the year of the lions.

We all know our Beloved FDO’s Lions where out of the running….. back in week 1…. But I wanna know how the rest of y’all’s teams are doing.

With my Carolina Panthers, with a win this week against New York, and then against New Orleans, we can wrap up the NFC with #1 seed.  Oh, and Julius Peppers, our kick-ass defensive end was named Starter for the NFC probowl team.

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.