This topic contains 8 replies, has 1 voice, and was last updated by Profile photo of Danny Lundy Danny Lundy 4 years, 3 months ago.

1 in 8 shot at a Krakens Jersy!!

• Profile photo of Danny Lundy

I think that ESPN will let you draft up till at the start of the second week. If you can find 2 more people then I will join this league also.

The quiet guy in the corner, figuring out how to destroy all of you.

Profile photo of Belladonna420

In the e-mail I recently got from EPSN.com it says “if all team owners don’t join at least one hour before the scheduled time, your draft will not be held and you will have to reschedule for another time”.

Profile photo of Steve Henry

It doesn’t work that way..

Anything less than 8 teams (though it may be possible I don’t know) isn’t much fun to play.

There is still time for the draft to be filled before tonight at 9.00 central and if it can’t be done before then and 3 brave souls come along we can draft at a later date.

I’m still holding out hope but it is slowly waning/

Profile photo of Richard Palmer

Sadly…no one seems to be takin the bait… so its gonna be what…

104/5 = 21?

Those who know me, fear me. Those who do not, will come to learn to. Those who cannot, will DIE.

Just three more……..

You telling me that there aren’t three Junkies out there who want a Krakens jersey for $13?!?!? You have a 1 in 8 chance!! Pretty good odds if you ask me!!!

Almost There!!

If your skill level is a factor then worry NOT!

There are already a couple of new(er) players in this league and with an 8 team league everyone gets an allstar team. You need less skill and more luck than deeper leagues so it evens it out a little more.

Either way it is a LOT of fun and with a shot at a Krakens jersey added in to boot!

Come and Get it!

Since this is a second League you get a second forum Topic.

We need 5 more players with $13 in their pockets and ICE in their veins for the PLANET division GFL fantasy football League on ESPN.com.

This one lets you use logos (figured that one out) and is drafting this Saturday the 11th of Sept.

Effectively a 1 in 8 shot at a Krakens Jersey. All you have to do is win!

send an email to footy@wendygirl.net with “GFL Krakens Jersy” in the subject line to play and I will send you an invite.

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.