First off, I set up this forum topic so you CAN NOT comment on it. I am dead set against spoilers runing the value of my books -- people pay a lot of f-ing money for these suckers, and I want their reading/listening experience to be exciting and surprising.
Read the schtuff below, then email your ideas to email@example.com Your Friendly Neighborhood FDO™ would love to know what kind of things you're hoping/expecting to see in THE ALL-PRO, Book III of the GFL series.
- What plot threads need to be addressed or resolved?
- What do you expect in Quentin's growth as a QB and leader?
- What secondary characters do you want to see more of?
- What lingering questions have, as yet, gone unanswered?
- Are there themes that resonate? That you want developed further?
- What parts of THE ROOKIE-era Siglerverse need more TLC? Are there parts of the experience that left you saying "damn, I want to know more about that!"
THINGS YOU CAN SKIP:
- I already know the wins & losses for the year
- Don't bother asking to be in the book as a character. You want in? Get a Krakens or GFL tat, and we'll make it happen. Yes, I am serious about that.
- Don't ask for crossovers with other Siglerverse characters. None of the other books (except for TITLE FIGHT) deal with the ROOKIE-era time-span.