There's no point in having an arch-enemy if that arch-enemy is stupid and easily destroyed. Good arch-enemies are smart, crafty, and work to find ways to spoil your world-crushing plans.
Goddamn JC Hutchinssss is a worthy adversary, to say the least. Just look at what that rat bastard came up with for a holiday promotion. A free PDF with samples of twelve books from all kinds of big-time authors.
The PDF contains excerpts from a dozen new novels and nonfiction books by these New York Times bestselling authors, successful entrepreneurs, and wickedly talented storytellers:
- Laurell K. Hamilton — Divine Misdemeanors
- Seth Godin — Tribes and an exclusive excerpt of Linchpin, out next year
- Joseph Finder — Vanished
- Cory Doctorow — Makers
- Chris Brogan & Julien Smith — Trust Agents
- Robert J. Sawyer — Wake
- Mitch Joel – Six Pixels of Separation
- Cherie Priest — Boneshaker
- Tara Hunt — The Whuffie Factor
- Scott Sigler — The Rookie
- Seth Harwood — Jack Wakes Up
- J.C. Hutchins — 7th Son: Descent
So how did your FDO™ get on a wicked-smart Hutchinsssss promotion? Let's just say Polaroid instant cameras come in handy, and certain shots taken at certain conventions involving seven Princess Leias and a midget with a whip can influence business decisions.
From high adventure to savvy business advice, you’ll find something special for the special someones on your holiday list — including you. You’re also welcome to share this free sampler with friends and family. Refer them to this web page to download In the Nick of Time! — http://JCHutchins.net/holiday.